Business and company waste
Commercial collections and tipping vouchers
We don't collect commercial waste. There are private waste disposal companies who can give you a quote for a regular collection, including:
If you run a business in South Lanarkshire Council, you are legally responsible for safely disposing of any waste your business produces.
You can dispose of this waste at Castlehill Waste Management Facility, Castlehill Industrial Estate, Carluke,
Trade users must pre-purchase vouchers to tip on this site.
Please purchase your vouchers online and present your receipt of payment at the transfer site
The vouchers can be used in combination depending on the weight of the material being deposited. The minimum charge will be Category 1.
The charges for this service are based on the weight of waste delivered to the site and are as follows:
- Category 1 - up to 0.5 tonne - £84.52 inc VAT
- Category 2 - up to 1 tonne - £169.02 inc VAT
Commercial waste can also be disposed of at the following sites which are managed by Biffa on behalf of the council:
- East Kilbride household waste and recycling centre
- Eastfield household waste and recycling centre
- Hamilton and Blantyre household waste and recycling centre
The charges for this service are based on the size of the vehicle and are as follows:
- small van - £156.40 inc VAT per load
- transit van - £177.73 inc VAT per load
- box van - £226.67 inc VAT per load
- Business and company waste
- Commercial collections and tipping vouchers