Frequently asked questions

Click a question to reveal the answer.



To apply for a young person's card you can contact the Customer Service Centre on 0303 123 1015; providing your full name, address and date of birth and an application form will be posted out to you.

You can also request an application form online via our online form. If you attend a South Lanarkshire Council run secondary school you will be given the opportunity to apply via the school when you transfer into first year.

Application forms for concessionary and disabled cards are available from Q&A's, Post Offices and SPT Travel Centres, depending on where you live in Scotland.

Do you have a Question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then click the button below.