Frequently asked questions

Click a question to reveal the answer.



Our aim is to meet the needs of the citizens of South Lanarkshire, so if you feel you have cause for complaint we will be very keen to resolve the issue.

Complaints must be submitted in writing by one of the following methods:- 

  • A letter addressed to Modernising Government Team, National Entitlement Card, Finance and Corporate Resources, Almada Street, Hamilton ML3 0AA

  • Via email to

    If you do submit any comments regarding the service please include a return address so that we may respond to your observations.

Do you have a Question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then click the button below.