Guide to the Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
Class 2: How we deliver functions and services
This class contains information about our work, our strategy and policies for delivering functions and services and information for our service users.
A to Z of Council Services
A - Z of Council Services - this is an alphabetical list of all our services where you will find information and documents relating to that service.
Service standards and customer charters
Policies and procedures
Grants, warrants and licences
Reporting a concern to the Council
Reports of South Lanarkshire Council's statutory functions
Service fees and charges
Where we charge fees for our functions you will find these outlined in the relevant section of the website. Use the A to Z of Services to search for the service you require.
Some of our fees are outlined in the areas below -
- Guide to the Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Class 1: About South Lanarkshire Council
- Class 2: How we deliver functions and services
- Class 3: How we take decisions
- Class 4: What we spend and how we spend it
- Class 5: How we manage our resources
- Class 6: How we procure goods and services
- Class 7: How we are performing
- Class 8: Our commercial activities