Change of address

If you change address you should notify us so that we can update our customer records.

If you require a replacement National Entitlement Card, we must have your current address to be able to post the item to you.

If you attend a South Lanarkshire secondary school you can call our Customer Service Centre on 0303 123 1015 and ask to update your address.

However if you do not attend a South Lanarkshire school, you must take proof of your new address (an official letter/document addressed to you at your new address) to one of the following locations:

Here the staff will photocopy your proof of new address and forward it to the relevant department so that your record can be updated.