Change of address

If you require a replacement National Entitlement Card, we must have your current address to be able to post the item to you

If you change address you should notify SPT (Strathclyde Partnership for Transport), otherwise any replacement cards you order could be sent to the wrong address.

You must provide documentary proof of your new address, for example, a utility bill in your name, addressed to your new address.

If you change your address, you will not be issued with a new card, we only need to update your records.

You can notify SPT of a change of address by one of the following methods:

The address to post/hand items in to SPT is:

Travel Card Unit
Buchanan Bus Station
Killermont Street

G2 3NW

Fax: 0141 333 3175
Telephone: 0141 333 3211
Textphone: 0141 333 3258

The Travel Card Unit opening hours are as follows:

Day Telephone enquiries (0141 333 3211) In-person enquiries (Kiosk, Buchanan bus station, Glasgow)
Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 16:45 09:30 to 15:45
Friday 09:00 to 15:30 09:30 to 15:30

Please note the Travel Card Unit is closed on public holidays.

older people

Main benefits

  • Removes need for multiple cards and systems
  • Faster, easier transactions
  • One-stop access to public services