Frequently asked questions

Click a question to reveal the answer.



People from the age of 5 years, whose mobility is such that they require to be accompanied when travelling, can apply for a Companion Card if the applicant:

  • is in receipt of the higher or middle rate of the care component of DLA (Disability Living Allowance)
  • is in receipt of Attendance Allowance
  • certified blind and is on a register maintained by or on behalf of the Council.
Do you have a Question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then click the button below.