Developments in Clydesdale geared to improving health in the community
Published: Monday, 10 December 2018
Significant progress has been made to develop a model of care that is safe and based on the needs of people in Clydesdale.
- Developments in Clydesdale geared to improving health in the community
- Event to lend a hand of hope to those living with addiction
- Val's blog: news digest (November update)
- Partnership efforts to improve lives of children and young families recognised
- Lanarkshire launches new care framework for Huntington's Disease
SLHSCP's Director of Health and Social Care, Val de Souza, publishes a regular blog. Val tackles everything, from strategic updates to news from localities, in a straight-forward and easy-to-read style. Read Val's latest post and access the blog archive by clicking on the below.
- Video list
- Building and Celebrating Communities in three words
- Patient story: integration in action
- A partnership approach in our care homes
- Can you #FindFraser?