Mrs Parker strikes the right note - to touch heartstrings across the globe
Published: Wednesday, 15 July 2020
Mrs Rebecca Parker has embarked on a 100-day piano marathon for charity
- Mrs Parker strikes the right note - to touch heartstrings across the globe
- Poignant ingredient in Mr T’s A-mazing African quarantine cuisine
- NHS Lanarkshire is redesgining primary care services as they begin to return
- Grassroots support in Autism community celebrated as flag hoisted high
- Public Notice: IJB Annual Accounts 2019/2020
SLHSCP's Director of Health and Social Care, Val de Souza, publishes a regular blog. Val tackles everything, from strategic updates to news from localities, in a straight-forward and easy-to-read style. Read Val's latest post and access the blog archive by clicking on the below.
- Video list
- Building and Celebrating Communities in three words
- Patient story: integration in action
- A partnership approach in our care homes
- Can you #FindFraser?