Solid progress continues to meet priorities set out by communities
Published: Friday, 23 September 2022
Solid progress continues in the effort to meet health and care priorities – identified by South Lanarkshire communities.
- Solid progress continues to meet priorities set out by communities
- Shining a light on those who brighten up the lives of those who need it most
- Staff flexibility praised as Day Services remobilise
- Suicide Prevention Week 4 - 10 September
- Outstanding contributions to social care in the national spotlight
This update feed links to partner news sources in NHS Lanarkshire (The Pulse online) and South Lanarkshire Council (The View). Please visit for day-to-day updates.
- Video list
- Shared ambitions for health and social care
- Our 12 priorities explained
- Our blueprint for the future
- A new animation explains our Home First approach