Pumpkin spook-tacular illuminates care home creativity and compassion
Published: Friday, 29 October 2021
Residents and staff across Lanarkshire’s care homes have carved out a truly spook-tacular Halloween,
- Pumpkin spook-tacular illuminates care home creativity and compassion
- Flexible approach set out for a challenging winter ahead – as members of the public asked for their support
- Care at Home staff praised as the service deals with ongoing pressure across Lanarkshire
- National PoA Day - 30 September 2021
- Fitting tribute to home carers who light up lives in South Lanarkshire
This update feed links to partner news sources in NHS Lanarkshire (The Pulse online) and South Lanarkshire Council (The View). Please visit for day-to-day updates.
- Video list
- Building and Celebrating Communities in three words
- Patient story: integration in action
- A partnership approach in our care homes
- Can you #FindFraser?