Revealed: Driving force behind a lifetime’s labour of love
Published: Thursday, 22 February 2024
Professor Soumen Sengupta, Megan Watt, Debra Allison and Councillor Kirsty Williams.
- Revealed: Driving force behind a lifetime’s labour of love
- Children and Young People Mental Health Directory of Services and Resources launched
- It’s good to talk: Care Opinion strengthens dialogue with health and care services
- January public meetings to focus on the future of two residential care homes
- Blantyre LIFE’s pioneering approach continues to set the global standard
This update feed links to partner news sources in NHS Lanarkshire (The Pulse online) and South Lanarkshire Council (The View). Please visit for day-to-day updates.
- Video list
- Shared ambitions for health and social care
- Our 12 priorities explained
- Our blueprint for the future
- A new animation explains our Home First approach