Superhuman Care at Home service praised after a year of frontline community heroics
Published: Thursday, 01 April 2021
Home carers like Helen Daly and Denis Barron have been pulling out all the stops.
- Superhuman Care at Home service praised after a year of frontline community heroics
- Flag raised high for autism awareness
- Care home’s platinum pair reflect on 70 years of love and happiness
- Tot who battled COVID as a baby is thriving as first birthday celebrations approach
- Technology team's 2.4 MILLION mile tour de force driven by keeping people safe
SLHSCP's Director of Health and Social Care, Val de Souza, publishes a regular blog. Val tackles everything, from strategic updates to news from localities, in a straight-forward and easy-to-read style. Read Val's latest post and access the blog archive by clicking on the below.
- Video list
- Building and Celebrating Communities in three words
- Patient story: integration in action
- A partnership approach in our care homes
- Can you #FindFraser?