The future of care in South Lanarkshire: Open Day 31 July 2019 Blantyre Miners Welfare
Published: Wednesday, 17 July 2019
Come along and hear all about a brand new community hub that is opening in the heart of Blantyre
- The future of care in South Lanarkshire: Open Day 31 July 2019 Blantyre Miners Welfare
- The future of care in South Lanarkshire: Open day, Wednesday 31st July 2019, Blantyre Miners Welfare
- South Lanarkshire Health and Social Care Partnership Accounts
- Director focus article: Plans to modernise care for adults and older people progress
- South Lanarkshire Community Survey
SLHSCP's Director of Health and Social Care, Val de Souza, publishes a regular blog. Val tackles everything, from strategic updates to news from localities, in a straight-forward and easy-to-read style. Read Val's latest post and access the blog archive by clicking on the below.
- Video list
- Building and Celebrating Communities in three words
- Patient story: integration in action
- A partnership approach in our care homes
- Can you #FindFraser?