myaccountMyAccount login image


Important information

Please note myaccount is undergoing maintenance and is not available.

Our Council Tax information pages may answer your question:

  • For payment options, please see our How to pay page
  • If you are having problems paying your Council Tax or have received an arrears letter, please see our Problems paying Council Tax page
  • For a copy bill or a note of your Council Tax reference number, please complete our account enquiry form
  • For all other Council Tax enquiries, please refer to our main Council Tax page
  • If you change your address on myaccount, this is not passed to the council. You’ll need to complete our Council Tax change of address form

You will need a special reference number the first time you access your rent account. We will send this once you have completed the Housing Online reference number request form.

School payments are made through ParentPay. For more information see our ParentPay page.

We will introduce more services over time that you will be able to access through your account.

Register with mygovscot myaccount Sign in with mygovscot myaccount