Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Our online Council Tax services

(myaccount and some online forms) will be unavailable from 12pm Friday 1 March until Tuesday 5 March due to annual billing

Starting a new food business

Business advice, licensing and training

We can offer you help and advise for starting your own business - it may also be worthwhile looking at the Business advice pack.

Everyone handling food in a business must be supervised and have had food hygiene training. Please see the food hygiene training information.

Many business need multiple licenses to operate - please see the Apply for a licence page for information. If you are thinking of selling alcohol at your business you need an alcohol licence.