Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Our online Council Tax services

(myaccount and some online forms) will be unavailable from 12pm Friday 1 March until Tuesday 5 March due to annual billing

Hospital Social Work Units

We provide a dedicated service to people who are admitted to hospital to support their discharge back to their own community. If you require a Social Worker to assess you for discharge, ward staff will request this.  A Social Worker from your locality will visit you in hospital to progress your discharge.

If you require care at home support for discharge, the ward staff will request this support from the locality who will arrange your care. Once you are discharged home, a member of Social Work personnel will visit you at home to assess your care and support needs.

For more information on our local social work offices please go to our directory.