Tell us what you think about our site... Riding establishment licence | Riding establishment licence | South Lanarkshire Council
Click to listen

Technical issues with forms -

Our Housing benefit and council tax submission of evidence online forms and clothing grant online form are not available

Riding establishment licence

You need a licence to run a riding school/livery or any other business involving horses.

The standards in the Riding Establishments Act 1964-1970 are checked and enforced by us and veterinary inspectors.

You should renew the licence every year and your premises will be inspected every year.

Environmental services

Phone: 0303 123 1015