Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

A to Z

Legal - advice

For information on how to find a solicitor or access Legal Aid please contact the Law Society of Scotland.

If you are in doubt as to how to find legal advice services contact your local Citizen's Advice Bureau.