A to Z

Home modernisation

If you are a council tenant and need to report a repair, please contact the Repairs Centre.

If you are elderly or disabled and own your own home or are a private tenant the independent charity Care and Repair in South Lanarkshire can give you information and advice on home repairs, improvements and adaptations.

Our Scheme of Assistance replaced our previous system of home owner repair and improvement grants.

Contact: Housing repairs

Telephone: 0303 123 1010

Enquiry line, South Lanarkshire