Service Information - South Lanarkshire Council

e.g. school holidays, council tax, jobs, housing benefit - Advanced

A to Z


For emergencies you should call 999.

If you are ill and your doctor's surgery is closed call NHS 24 on 08454 24 24 24.

NHS inform is a Scottish health information website.

South Lanarkshire is covered by two health boards - Greater Glasgow and Clyde covering Rutherglen and NHS Lanarkshire covering the rest of the area.