Blue Badge scheme
Report a lost or stolen Blue Badge or return a Blue Badge
Lost or stolen badges should be reported to the Police who will provide you with a crime or a lost badge reference number. Once you have received this reference number, please complete the online form below. The cost for a replacement badge is £20.
Return a Blue Badge
You should return your badge to us if it is no longer being used. This is to stop it being used illegally. Please return the badge to us if:
- you have found the badge you thought was lost or stolen (please return this if a replacement has been issued)
- it is damaged or faded and you cannot read the details on it
- you no longer need it or are no longer eligible for a badge
- the badge holder has died or the badge has expired
Please return the badge to the Blue Badge team at address shown on this page.
- Who can apply for a Blue Badge
- Apply for, renew or make changes to name or address for Blue Badge
- Pay for a Blue Badge
- If my application is refused
- Report a lost or stolen Blue Badge or return a Blue Badge
- Report misuse of a Blue Badge