Blue Badge scheme

Report a lost or stolen Blue Badge

You can ask for a replacement Blue Badge but you must contact the police and tell them if your badge has been lost or stolen. They will give you a Lost Property Reference Number if it's lost or a Crime Reference Number if it's stolen.

You must tell us your reference number to prove your badge is missing.

It costs £20 for a replacement badge.

We'll make every effort to have your application processed and the badge delivered to your home within 14 working days once we have received:

  • your form
  • Crime or Lost Property reference  
  • and payment