Emergency Social Work Services
What happens next?
Your call will be taken by a member of the emergency social work team. The duty worker will give you advice and guidance over the phone on how to deal with the problem, or they may:
- recommend that you contact another more appropriate agency (they will provide with the contact details)
- refer the matter on to another team the next working day or
- visit you or the person with the problem
We would also like to hear about your experience of our service using our customer survey as this will help us to improve.
- What if I need to contact social work during the evening, at night, at weekends or during a public holiday?
- What happens next?
- When does the service operate?
- Who are the emergency social work team?
- What sort of problems can the emergency social work team deal with?
- What if I am not happy about the service I receive?