Support for schools, establishments and services
Education Resources' Support Services provide a range of services for schools and establishments, including:
- school placing requests
- pupil enrolment and catchment area enquiries
- transport to school
- administrative, operational, clerical and classroom support for schools.
Support Services also manages the Central Support Team for Education in Council headquarters.
The Operations Service is responsible for:
- communications within Education Resources
- co-ordination of up-to-date information for councillors and others involved in education
- communications during major incidents and emergencies
- providing support for Parent Councils,
- publishing a weekly education newsletter
- organising an annual Pupil Achievement Award Ceremony
The Operations Service is also responsible for requests for information under Freedom of Information, Data Protection and Pupil's Educational Records Regulations legislation and for Education Resources' input to the Council's website and intranet.
The Finance and Personnel Service is responsible for all budgets, recruitment of staff and associated financial and human resource activities across Education Resources.
- Education Resources
- Schools and educational establishments
- Schools modernisation
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Support for schools, establishments and services
- Executive Director, Education Resources