Have your say on our performance
Your feedback, comments and opinions are important to help us understand what we do well and where we need to improve.
There are a number of ways in which you can do this:
- using the comments and complaints form
- taking part in a consultation
- joining the People's Panel to get involved and share your views
If you have comments about content on the council website you can use the 'Did you find' button at the bottom of the page.
In September 2015, we invited a sample of volunteers to critically assess the performance pages on our website and make suggestions for improvements. The following suggestions have already been implemented:
- simplifying the layout of the performance pages
- summarise content and improve navigation for the Public Performance Reports
A full summary of the findings from this exercise can be accessed on the summary of results from customer testing page.
In October 2018, volunteers were invited to review a sample of the new Annual Performance Spotlights presentation of performance information as opposed to the previous, more detailed Annual Performance Report. Responses were positive and the new reports well received. Some changes were made to the APSs prior to official publication on the website and the following comments were received and taken on board in the preparing the latest APSs:
- ensure narrative avoids jargon, abbreviations
- ensure figures are clearly labelled
- insert useful links to more detailed information/reports to help understand the statistics
You can provide feedback/suggestions using the 'Did you find?' response box below or contact us at email@example.com
- Have your say on our performance
- Summary of results from customer testing of performance and improvement website pages