Community Learning and Development Partnership
South Lanarkshire Community Learning and Development (CLD) Partnership is made up of a range of local public and voluntary sector organisations. The CLD oversees the planning, development and evaluation of activities across South Lanarkshire. Current CLD members include:
- Youth, Family and Community Learning Service
- Community and Enterprise Resources
- New College Lanarkshire
- Skills Development Scotland (SDS)
- South Lanarkshire College
- South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture (SLLC)
- University of the West of Scotland (UWS)
- Voluntary Action South Lanarkshire (VASLan)
- Workers Education Association (WEA)
- Department of Work and Pensions (DWP)
- NHS Lanarkshire
The group is chaired by Councillor Katy Loudon and reports to the Community Planning Partnership and meets four times a year.
You can download a copy of the Community Learning and Development Strategic Plan 2021-2024.