Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Complaining about a licence holder

You can make a complaint about a licensed premise or licence holder by using our form. The form can be used for complaints about all licences for civil, liquor, taxi and private hire car licences.

When you first complain we will ask for your name and address but these details will not be given to the licence holder - unless you specifically agree to this. However, if the complaint is not resolved and it is taken further, for example, to a suspension hearing, then the licence holder is provided with full details. This will include your name and address.