Registration of on-farm mixing - feeding stuffs

These regulations help farmers produce feeds to a high safety and quality standard.

An information note for farmers is on the Food Standards Agency website.

How to apply

Complete the Feeding stuffs (mixing of) form.

How the application is dealt with

After it is processed you will be given a registration number.

Can anyone object?


How much does it cost?

It's free.

Environmental Services

Phone: 0303 123 1015
Email: Environmental Services