Product-specific food regulations - premises approval
If your business is needs product-specific food hygiene regulations it must be approved or registered by us.
The following types of premises need approval:
- dairy product production and processing
- manufacturing and processing meat products
- manufacturing and processing of minced meat and meat preparation
- manufacture and processing of fishery products
- manufacture and processing of egg products
Exemptions or reductions in legal requirements may be available depending on the size of the operation.
How to apply
Contact Environmental Services for an application form.
Can anyone object?
No. We will only approve your application if you comply with the regulations and have the correct planning permission.
How much does it cost?