BSL Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Pay Council Tax and rent through salary deductions

If you are a South Lanarkshire Council employee living in South Lanarkshire, you can pay your Council Tax or rent through your salary.

Council Tax

To pay your Council Tax through your salary, please email systems and control with your name, address, employee number and Council Tax account number. Your Council Tax account number can be found on your Council Tax bill. If you cannot find your account number, complete the Council Tax - account number request form.

Council Tax deductions from your salary are calculated based on the balance of the Council Tax account and will come off your pay every four weeks from April to December (10 payments).

Housing rent

To pay your housing or lockup rent through your salary, contact your Housing Officer who will provide you with a voluntary wage deduction form.

Rent payments are four weekly from April to March (13 payments).