Click to listen

You've bin tagged

If you get a yellow tag on your blue bin handle it means that there were items in there that shouldn't be. More information

Emergency Social Work Services

What if I am not happy about the service I receive?

If you are unhappy about any of the services you receive from social work you should speak to the worker or the manager to try to sort things out.

If you can't sort things out this way then you can make a complaint. More information on how to make a complaint is on the comments, compliments and complaints page.