Emergency Social Work Services
What if I am not happy about the service I receive?
If you are unhappy about any of the services you receive from social work you should speak to the worker or the manager to try to sort things out.
If you can't sort things out this way then you can make a complaint. More information on how to make a complaint is on the comments, compliments and complaints page.
- What if I need to contact social work during the evening, at night, at weekends or during a public holiday?
- What happens next?
- When does the service operate?
- Who are the emergency social work team?
- What sort of problems can the emergency social work team deal with?
- What if I am not happy about the service I receive?