Money Matters Advice Service - How we can help
Telephone advice line for pregnant women and families with young children
The telephone advice line offers advice on maternity grants and vouchers, welfare benefit entitlements and debt and budgeting advice. They can make an appointment for you to see an advisor in your local Money Matters Advice Service if that is what you need.
You can speak to a Welfare Rights Officer, in confidence on 01698 453154 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Money Matters Advice Service - How we can help
- Are you receiving all the benefits you are entitled to?
- Challenging decisions and appeal representation
- Are you worried about debts you can't pay?
- Why is it important to take action now?
- Telephone advice line for pregnant women and families with young children