Council plans and progress
The vision underpinning the Community Plan 2017-27 is 'to improve the quality of life for all in South Lanarkshire by ensuring equal access to opportunities and to services that meet people’s needs'.
The Council Plan Connect 2017-22 details our values, ambitions and objectives, and what we hope to achieve in line with our vision. Performance is monitored, reported and scrutinised by Committees throughout the year; at the end of Quarter 2 (September) and Quarter 4 (March - year end).
Our Annual Performance Report helps to ensure that our residents and customers are kept properly informed about our services, how they are performing and what areas of improvement we will tackle in the years ahead. The report discusses all of the council's 19 objectives and these Objectives at a glance reports can now be viewed individually by following the links on the Annual Performance Report page.
The Annual Performance Report is supplemented by a suite of Public Performance Reports - these short, summary reports cover the main service delivery areas as well as the corporate services which help shape the development and improvement of the council.
Resource plans are prepared annually by each Resource and reflect the partnership ambitions and objectives detailed in the Council Plan. They also provide an overview of the Resource's main areas of activity, summarise service achievements in the previous year and set out plans for maintaining and improving services in the year ahead.
- Community and Enterprise Resource Plan
- Education Resource Plans
- Finance and Corporate Resource Plans
- Housing and Technical Resource Plans
- Social Work Resource Plans
Progress Reporting Timetable
|January to March||
-Local Government Benchmarking Framework Results
-Performance at a glance reports (public performance reporting material)
|April to June||
- Connect Progress Report - Quarter 4 for year just ended
- Resource performance highlights for year just ended
- Annual Resource Plans / Action Plans for current year set/approved
|July to September||
- Annual Report and Accounts
|October to December||
- Annual Performance Report
- Connect Progress Report - Quarter 2 for year just ended
- Council plans and progress
- Connect 2017-22