Education payments

You can pay for some Education services using our Pay it online service:

Early years payments

Payments can be made online for paid nursery places. These are arranged by area and then by the name of the nursery establishment:

Music tuition payments

If you wish your child to receive music tuition, we will send you an invoice once your application has been accepted. These are issued in September, December and March each year. You will need the reference number from this invoice before you can make a payment. Once you have your invoice reference number you can pay:

  • online: using the council invoices option from our Pay it page
  • phone: Customer Service Centre on 0303 123 1005* 

For information on other payment options please read our Music tuition booklet or contact Education Support Services by email or phone 01698 454102.

Privilege transport payments

If your child doesn't qualify for free school transport, or if they are not travelling from their permanent home address, you can apply for paid transport - we call it privilege transport.

This will only be provided where there is a space on an existing school contract and will be from and to designated pick-up and drop-off points. It will not be provided where a service bus is used on the school run.

The payment options are arranged by area. You will then need to select the name of the school and school term for which you are applying for transport:

* You can pay with most major credit or debit cards (except Diners Card or American Express).

For information or assistance with Education payments please contact Education Support Services on 01698 454102.

Related content

  1. Education payments
  2. ParentPay