Community Support Teams
This webpage is currently being updated and therefore may contain out of date information
If you are over 16, and have a mild to moderate physical or learning disability, the Community Support Team can give you advice and support to access a range of services and support including:
- day opportunities
- training and employment opportunities
- independent living/living in the community
- short breaks/respite care
The Community Support Team can also provide support for your family or carers.
If you need care and support please contact your local social work office or submit a social work enquiry form.
- Services for people with a learning disability
- Community Support Teams
- Day opportunities for adults