Adult Protection

Everyone has the right to be safe.

Do you know someone who is being harmed?

If you think you know someone who is being harmed, or is at risk of being harmed, you must tell someone. Remember, the person being harmed may not be able to report it.

Please contact your local social work office or the police on 101. But if someone is in immediate danger, call 999.

For more information on adult protection in South Lanarkshire please go to the Adult Protection Committee website.

You can download a copy of the South Lanarkshire Public Protection Strategy 2017-2018.