Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Our online rent services (myaccount)

will be unavailable from Friday 2 February until Friday 23 February for essential maintenance

Choosing a care home

Who should I notify if I have decided to move into a care home?

Moving home can be a complicated process. This information should make it easier for you to contact the people and services who need to know about your move.

Here are some people you may need to contact:

Council tax - online change of address form

Benefits - online change of circumstances form

Health services (doctors, dentists and hospitals)



Gas provider

Electricity provider

Phone provider