Car park season tickets
Terms and conditions - season tickets
- This type of Season Ticket is valid in the Pay and Display car park(s) it has been issued for.
- The disc must be clearly displayed on the windscreen of the vehicle to which it has been issued with all the details being visible from the outside of the vehicle
- The Season Ticket is not transferable and must be used on the vehicle to which it has been issued
- If the registration number of the vehicle alters, a new disc must be obtained from South Lanarkshire Council
- All Season Tickets are the property of South Lanarkshire Council and must be returned to the council on expiry or when requested
- Any damaged or lost Season Tickets must be reported to South Lanarkshire Council as soon as possible. A £10 administration charge will be levied to replace lost or damaged Season Tickets
- The issue of a Season Ticket does not guarantee that a parking space will be available.
- South Lanarkshire Council does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the vehicle whilst it is in the car park.
- Only full months remaining on the Season Tickets are refundable.
- If you do not renew your Season Ticket within one week of expiry then the card will be withdrawn.
- Payment for Season Tickets MUST be made 4 to 5 working days before the renewal date to ensure that the card continues to be operational.
- Any change of personal details, including change of address, must be advised to South Lanarkshire Council's parking unit immediately.