Litter, bins and street sweeping
Your role in making South Lanarkshire cleaner
Our aim is to make our towns, neighbourhoods and the whole of South Lanarkshire a cleaner, safer place to live, work and visit.
You can help by:
- taking good care of your neighbourhood by reporting litter and fly tipping
- making a difference where you live, where you go to school or where you work by organising community, business or school events
- setting a good example by ensuring that you dispose of litter responsibly
- educating future generations to respect our environment and that it is wrong to drop litter
We all know that changing attitudes to litter is a big challenge and will not happen overnight. If we make a collective effort to work together we can make a difference.
Please complete our online form to report a litter issue in your neighbourhood. Please provide as much information as possible.
If you see anyone dumping rubbish or waste or want to report fly-tipping, please complete our online form. Please provide as much information as possible in relation to location and type of waste.
- Litter, bins and street sweeping
- Litter zones
- What we are doing
- Your role in making South Lanarkshire cleaner
- Litter fines and how to pay
- Get your school involved
- Local communities
- What local businesses can do
- Community clean-up support