Have your say on our performance
Your feedback, comments and opinions are important to help us understand what we do well and where we need to improve.
There are a number of ways in which you can do this:
• using the performance feedback form specifically about the Annual Performance Report
• using the comments and complaints form
• taking part in a consultation
• joining the Citizens’ Panel to get involved and share your views
If you have comments about the council website you can use the' Did you find' button at the bottom of the page.
In September 2015, we invited a sample of volunteers to critically assess the performance pages on our website and make suggestions for improvements.
The following suggestions have already been implemented:
• simplifying the layout of the performance pages
• Ensure relevant and up to date information is returned from using the ‘search’ box
• Summarise content and improve navigation for the Public Performance Reports
The following suggestions are being progressed as part of a longer term improvement plan:
• Menu of information which can be found within the performance reports
• Use of logos or pictures rather than links to access information
• Development of ‘feedback’ box to make the process simpler and easier
• Consider reviewing the location of twitter, youtube links
A full summary of the findings from this exercise can be accessed on the summary of results from customer testing page.
- Have your say on our performance
- Summary of results from customer testing of performance and improvement website pages