Click to listen

Planning documents

will be unavailable until Monday 18 December due to essential maintenance

Riding establishment licence

Can anyone object to the application?

If you want to object to an application you should write to Environmental Services.

New riding establishments will need planning permission. Any objections would be made through the normal planning process.