Day opportunities for adults
In South Lanarkshire there are six day care centres for adults with learning disabilities.
In each of these centres you will be able to choose a programme of activities including:
- sport and exercise opportunities
- support with personal care
- creative and cultural pursuits
- continuing education opportunities
- support with independence
The Care Inspectorate looks at the services provided at each of our day care centres. You can access the most recent inspection report on their website. You can also download a copy of the brochure for the centre in your area.
You can arrange your own support using self-directed support (SDS)