Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Noise complaints

Barking dog

If you are bothered by dogs barking we can contact the owner and advise on how to control the barking. If they do nothing about the problem, you can apply to your local Justice of the Peace Court for an order to be made which would require the owner of the dog to take steps to prevent stop the barking.

If the barking is happening at the time you want to report it please phone 0303 123 1015 - Monday - Thursday: 8.45am - 4.45pm and Friday: 8.45am - 4.15pm.

If you are reporting barking after these hours and up to 3am, phone the 24 hour call centre on 0800 24 20 24.

If you are reporting barking which has stopped please use our online form below.