BSL Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Noise complaints

Noise from commercial premises

If you feel that the noise from a business is too loud you should first make a formal complaint to them. If you are not satisfied with the answer or what is put in place you can report it to us and we will either offer advice or visit to assess the situation. 

If the complaint is about noise from licensed premises such as a pub or a late-night food takeaway, we will liaise with colleagues in Licensing.

If the noise is happening at the time you want to report it please phone 0303 123 1015 - Monday - Thursday: 8.45am - 4.45pm and Friday: 8.45am - 4.15pm.

If you are reporting noise after these hours and up to 3am, phone the 24 hour call centre on 0800 24 20 24.

If you are reporting noise which has stopped please use our online form below.