Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Anti-social behaviour

Who to contact for help

You can report anti-social behaviour in a number of ways:

  • Use the online reporting form
  • Phone the 24 Hour ASB Hotline using the contact details shown
  • by phoning our local housing offices
  • In writing to our Anti-Social Investigation Team using the contact details shown

Mediation service

You can contact our Mediation Service by using our Mediation Referral Form.

Environmental Services

You can use our online forms to report all environmental issues; including noise complaints, abandoned cars and fly-tipping. Alternatively this can be reported via our Customer Service Centre (during office hours) or to our Emergency/Out of Hours Service using the contact details shown.

Criminal activity

Criminal activity should be reported to Police Scotland or anonymously to Crime Stoppers.

In the event of an emergency always contact 999 (or 101 for non emergencies).

Victim support

This independent service offers emotional and practical support and advice. Further information on Victim support is available on our website.

Anti-social behaviour investigation team

This phoneline is manned during office hours only, but an answering machine service is available outwith these hours.


Floor 2
Civic Centre
Andrew Street
East Kilbride
G74 1AB
Phone: 0800 389 1105
Email: Anti-social behaviour investigation team

Emergency out-of-hours services (including noise)

Evenings and weekends

Phone: 0800 242024

Local housing office

Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 4.45pm, Friday 8.45am to 4.15pm. First Wednesday of every month 11am to 4.45pm

Phone: 0303 123 1012

Mediation Service

Phone 01355 806503 or 0800 389 1105


Floor 2,
Civic Centre,
Andrew Street,
East Kilbride,
G74 1AB
Email: Mediation Service