Finance and Corporate Resources
Administration Services is at the heart of the council's democratic processes as well as providing direct services to the public.
It organises a wide range of council meetings and ensures papers and minutes of these meetings are made available on our Councillors and Committees website. It also provides support to Joint Boards and the Children's Hearings Scotland.
Administration Services is also responsible for:-
- administering local grants to community groups, playscheme groups, gala committees and larger voluntary groups which provide community benefit
- providing support to community councils
- organising civic recognition events and civic hospitality involving the Provost and other councillors, to mark important occasions and develop community life.
- providing support to councillors so that they can fulfil the range of responsibilities they have, which includes administrative support and preparation of individual development and training plans
- all local arrangements for elections to the UK Parliament, Scottish Parliament and the council itself