BSL Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Blocked drains

Blocked sinks and toilets

Council tenants

If you rent from the council, contact our repairs centre using the contact details shown on this page.

Other tenants

If you rent from another landlord, you need to contact them.  If you are having difficulty getting your landlord to fix the problem, contact Environmental Services.

Home owners

You might be able to fix the problem using drain cleaners from the DIY store or supermarket. Otherwise you need to arrange the repair yourself.

Not your house?

If you live in a flat or terrace and you are being affected by an overflowing sink or toilet from someone else's home and you can't make contact with the people there, contact our Environmental Services team.

Emergency repairs out-of-hours

Evenings and weekends

Phone: 0800 242024

Housing repairs

Opening hours: Monday - Thursday, 8.45am - 4.45pm Friday, 8.45am - 4.15pm

Phone: 0303 123 1010