Glassford Hall was built in 1885 and is situated in the heart of the village adjacent to the Parish Church.
The premises consist of a main hall with stage, a small committee room, kitchen and toilets.
The main hall is 132 square metres in area and can seat up to 200 people concert style and up to 100 for a catered function.
The hall is lined for sporting activities.
The committee room is suitable only for small meetings.
There is only street parking at this hall.
This facility can be used for a variety of community, social and commercial activities including but not restricted to Courses and Classes, Arts and Crafts, Sports Activities, Community Meetings, Birthday Parties, Engagement Parties, Discos, Wedding Receptions, Slimming Clubs, Martial Arts etc.