Emergency Social Work Services
What if I need to contact social work during the evening, at night, at weekends or during a public holiday?
We know that not all unexpected major problems happen during normal office hours or can wait until the next day.
We have an emergency social work service that is there to help with emergencies.
Call us on 0303 123 1008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What if I need to contact social work during the evening, at night, at weekends or during a public holiday?
- What happens next?
- When does the service operate?
- Who are the emergency social work team?
- What sort of problems can the emergency social work team deal with?
- What if I am not happy about the service I receive?