Money Matters Advice Service - How we can help
Money Matters Advice Service provides residents of South Lanarkshire with debt, welfare benefit and tax credit advice and assistance. The service is free and it is confidential.
Based on your circumstances we can tell you what benefits or tax credits you may be entitled to and will help you make claims and challenge decisions.
We can help you with debt worries such as rent or mortgage arrears, fuel debts, council tax arrears, credit card payments, bank charges, payday loans, etc.
- Money Matters Advice Service - How we can help
- Are you receiving all the benefits you are entitled to?
- Challenging decisions and appeal representation
- Are you worried about debts you can't pay?
- Why is it important to take action now?
- Telephone advice line for pregnant women and families with young children