Money Matters Advice Service - How we can help
Challenging decisions and appeal representation
If your claim for benefit has been refused or your benefit stops you may be able to challenge that decision. This could involve providing additional information to support your claim and asking for the decision to be reconsidered. You may have to appeal to an independent tribunal. Money Matters will help you through this process and, if necessary, will represent you at your tribunal.
- Money Matters Advice Service - How we can help
- Are you receiving all the benefits you are entitled to?
- Challenging decisions and appeal representation
- Are you worried about debts you can't pay?
- Why is it important to take action now?
- Telephone advice line for pregnant women and families with young children