Golf season tickets
The Rover Ticket options offer the greatest value for money with the Rover 1 ticket providing play on all six courses and the Rover 2 providing play on both 9 hole courses. Single course tickets are available also.
New members can join online from 1 February 2022 and you have the choice of paying the season ticket in one lump sum or spreading the cost by interest free direct debit. Your season ticket will be active from the day you sign up and will be valid until 31 March 2023. If paying by direct debit, your payments will be scheduled for 1 April 2022 to 1 March 2023 however you can play golf from sign up date.
If you currently have a season ticket and are intending to renew to the same season ticket then please wait until after 7 March 2022 to renew as normal. If however, you currently have a single course season ticket and would like to renew to a rover option then you can take out the rover option from 1 February and enjoy use of the rover ticket from sign up date. NB Please be aware we will still expect the final February and March payments to be made from your current season ticket for 2021-22 season. Your new rover payments will not be activated until April 2022.
Please check the price list for costs of single rounds and season tickets.
Signing up is really easy and can be done online.
Adult season ticket
For golfers aged 26-59.
Senior season ticket
For golfers aged 60+ the price is discounted by 25%.
Youth season ticket (all Rover tickets)
Option 1 for golfers aged 5-21 – £70
Option 2 for golfers aged 22-25 – £320 (Rover 1); £190 (Rover 2)
Compulsory annual members golf insurance is required with your season ticket for just £4 which is added to either your total payment or your first monthly direct debit. This ensures you are adequately protected whilst playing golf should you be unfortunate enough to injure a fellow golfer or damage property with a stray shot. Cover includes the following:
- Personal liability up to £5,000,000 (all courses worldwide)
- Third party property damage up to £20,000
- Personal accident benefit up to £25,000
- Dental treatment up to £600
- Hole in one benefit at your home course of £100
- Optical cover up to £600
- Hospitalisation cover up to £300
Additional season ticket benefits
- Guest Passes – 8 guest passes will be added to your season ticket account which means you can bring along a non member and 25% will be taken off the appropriate round charge. Guest passes can be used Monday to Friday and after 3pm at the weekend.
- 25% discount in golf round fees at South Ayrshire, Edinburgh, Fife and Aberdeen local authority golf courses. Available to adults only as all other authorities (apart from South Ayrshire) offer senior concession prices.