Starting a community council in your area
If there is no community council in your area and you would like to set one up, complete a Petition form by collecting 20 signatures and addresses of local residents (who are eligible to vote) requesting that a community council be formed.
The completed Petition form should then be sent to the Community Council Liaison Officer who will organise the first election.
- Community Councils
- What they do
- Starting a community council in your area
- How do I join my community council?
- Funding for community councils
- Community Councils in the Cambuslang and Rutherglen area
- Community Councils in the Clydesdale area
- Community Councils in the East Kilbride area
- Community Councils in the Hamilton area
- Community Councils - Related publications
- Administration Grant Uses
- Community Council Elections