Local Development Plan 2 - Proposed Plan Examination
On 25 April 2019 the council submitted the South Lanarkshire Local Development Plan 2 and associated documents to the Department for Planning and Environmental Appeals (DPEA) and the Examination commenced on 1 October 2019.
The Report of the Examination, which includes the reporters’ recommendations for each issue, was made public by the DPEA on their website on Monday 17 August 2020.
The recommendations contained in the Examination Report are largely binding on the council. A modified Proposed Local Development Plan 2 taking account of these recommendations has been prepared, and was approved for adoption by Planning Committee on the 1 December 2020. The plan and its associated documents have now been sent to Scottish Ministers. Unless directed otherwise by Scottish Ministers, we can then formally adopt Local Development Plan 2.
- Development plans
- South Lanarkshire Local Development Plan 2
- Supplementary guidance
- Development plan scheme
- National Planning Framework 4
- Strategic development plan
- Local Development Plan 2015
- Other guidance and monitoring
- Land Supply Audits
- Local Development Plan 2 - proposed plan
- Local Development Plan 2 - Proposed Plan Examination
- Supporting planning guidance