Local Development Plan 2
South Lanarkshire Council has now prepared a Proposed South Lanarkshire Local Development Plan 2 and associated documents.
The Proposed Plan and its associated maps and documents can be viewed or downloaded via the links below:
- Proposed Plan Volume 1
- Proposed Plan Volume 2
- Strategy Map (including Environmental Designations)
- Settlements Map 1 Cambuslang /Rutherglen/ East Kilbride
- Settlements Map 2 Hamilton and Clydesdale
- Small Settlements Maps
- Minerals Map
- Renewable Energy Map 1
- Renewable Energy Map 2
- Supporting Planning Guidance – Renewable Energy
- Transport Appraisal
- Habitats Regulations Appraisal
- Environment Report Annex
- Housing Technical Report
- Draft Action Programme
- South Lanarkshire Local Development Plan 2 – MIR Consultation Responses
- Minerals Non Statutory Planning Guidance 2017
The proposed South Lanarkshire Local Development Plan 2 has now been submitted to the Scottish Government Planning and Environmental Appeals Division (DPEA) for examination. It is anticipated that the plan will be adopted in 2020.
For more information please go to the Local Development Plan 2 - Examination page.