Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Bonfires and fireworks

Complaining about fireworks

If you see a shop selling fireworks and you are concerned about safety or licensing regulations being breached you should contact Consumer and Trading Standards.

If you want to complain about noise from fireworks set off by neighbours you should look at our Noise from neighbours page and use the online form to report the disturbance.

For information on how to help your dog cope with firework noise see the Dogs Trust website.

Bonfire/firework displays that have a public audience need a public entertainment licence whether there is an admission fee or not. To be alerted of any licences being granted in your area please email

Consumer and Tradings Standards

Phone: 0303 123 1015
Email: Consumer and Tradings Standards